Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life through the phone - January

Someone in our house…no names mentioned…went through a phase where he loved to help himself to the fridge and small appliances.  Thankfully, I think we are past that stage!

003001013014

005

Fun at the mall with our cousins!

001002003004007

Cowgirl Jesse decided to join us for a playdate at McD’s!

010

One of my favorite pictures ever…

011

Loving on baby Leslie and Auntie!

001002

Love sleeping baby pictures!

001002

All ready to go to the stock show!

003005010011012

Daisy must have thought it was bring your dog to work today one morning when she quickly followed me outside and jumped into my car faster than I could turn around.  She was not happy when I pulled her out of the car (after I took a picture of course).

001006001

This boy LOVED the rodeo!!  Looking on intently at all the action.

001005

No comments: