We had a wonderful day that started out with a chance to sleep past 8:00 am...that rarely happens in our house! The three of us had a delicious breakfast and did a little shopping. We went home for a nap, only little Riley decided she didn't need one. Finally, we gave up on the nap and headed over to my parents' house for an evening with family. The kids got to swim and the dads cooked all of us a fantastic meal.
To my Riley, I celebrate you today as you have made being a mom the best job in the whole world! I cannot imagine a more rewarding job and love you with everything I have. You make me strive to be a better person each day and I am so grateful to have you in my life.

To my mom, thank you for setting such a wonderful example for me and for being the best Granny any child could ask for!

1 comment:
Okay, that was beautiful. I'm crying. Love the picture of you three. Miss you.
Post a Comment